Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.
Prayer is the most powerful thing you can think of, the world has developed weapons so powerful to destroy things within a short time but they can’t be compared to the power of prayer. Without prayer and the Word nothing moves within the Christian fraternity. Our greatest power as believers or a church is prayer. If a believer goes without prayers then he or she is weakening the spirit.
PENSA-WUHAN started on the wheels on prayers and in those days as few as they were, they never neglected prayers because it was the back bone of the church. Prayer has played a major role in the growth and sustenance of PENSA-WUHAN. The strength and increase we are witnessing today is as a result of prayers that have been invested in PENSA-WUHAN. Prayer is so important to PENSA-WUHAN that we can’t over emphasize its importance. If Jesus Christ our perfect example could not do without prayer, how can we expect to thrive in prayerlessness?
The aim of this Ministry is not to do all the praying for the church, but to equip, enable and encourage church members to pray continually and effectively while making prayer a part of everything they do. God has gifted every one of us and so each of us can do something with his or hers to glorify their maker. As we keep encouraging everyone to let out the gift in him or her, the issue of always praying for others to the detriment of presenting our own needs and issues to God in prayer, will reduce and eventually be done away with.
The Ministry is what it is today because of the sacrifice of some great men of God, to whom we want to show appreciation. They are Rev Dr. lsaac Osabutey and Dr. Prosper Laari Basommi who through their leadership appointed brothers Fiifi Quartey and Kobe Osei Owusu Brempong as the maiden Prayer Secretaries.
May God in His own ability bless them so much.
- The ministry has a team that meets every Saturday from 4:00 – 5:00, to prayerfully intercede for the church and other issues related to the body of Christ.
- The prayer team also meets on every Sunday to set the premises ablaze in prayers before the main service starts.
- Again, before the start of the Wednesday mid-week meeting, the prayer team meets leads the church in intensive prayers from 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
- During the Communion week, the ministry sets aside days for fasting and prayers as part of our preparation towards the Lord’s Table. That notwithstanding other, days are also set aside for fasting and prayers too. Mid-week services are organized during the communion week.
- Before the commencement of every semester a Sunday is used for prayers only. The church prepares itself for the days ahead through prayers because we believe it important to start with prayers so we can end well.
- The ministry organizes breakfast meeting once every semester. The church meet early in the morning to intensively pray for some time.
- During the 1st semester of every spiritual year, a week is given to the ministry for revival, a moment where the church re-energize itself for more strength from above to still journey on.
- The ministry also has an annual program me dubbed ‘HOLY GHOST CONFERENCE’